You’re going to like the whole package.
When people are checking out the best Lake Tahoe hotels, something interesting happens. Tahoe Beach & Ski Club always seems to rise to the top of the list. When you consider our great location, all that we offer, our great rates, friendly staff and everything you can do while you’re here, there’s not much left to talk about.
A Snaphot of Our Resort
Our resort is located on approximately 7 acres, right on Lake Tahoe. There are 140 units located in five buildings. Four buildings are named after a historic figure (Carson, Bliss, Clemens and Baldwin) and one is named after a Tahoe historic site (Richardson).
- 400 feet of private beach
- Year round heated pool and 2 outdoor spas
- Tennis court
- Volleyball court
- Gas and charcoal grills at the beach and in the courtyard
- Bike racks
- Complimentary parking
- Bus stop for public transportation, ski resort and boat shuttles
All Around Our Resort
- Tahoe Room has a big screen TV, foosball and a pool table. Scheduled activities are held for guests of all ages.
- Comprehensive workout room
- Men’s and Ladies’ dry saunas
- Ice and vending machines
- Complimentary Wi-Fi property-wide
- Internet in Lobby
- Movie rentals
- Safe deposit boxes
A Word about Accommodations
- Complete housekeeping services available
- Partial and full kitchen suites
- Dining ware and complimentary first night coffee & tea services
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Flat Screen TV and DVD players
- Bathroom toiletries and hairdryer
- Hot plates and crock pots (by request)
The Recreation Opportunities are Endless
- Discounted cruise, lift and snowmobiling tickets
- Local area tours (book through the resort)
- Boat, jet ski and paddleboard rental right next door at Ski Run Marina
- Shopping and Eateries
- Cross-Country Skiing
- Ski Resorts
- Helicopter Rides
- Glider Rides
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Horse Carriage
Your search for the best Lake Tahoe hotel is over. You just found it. So book some time at Tahoe Beach & Ski Club and let the fun, relaxation and memories begin.